No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Party Cake with 2 Variables Demo- Cernan Store
₱2,900 – ₱4,700 (-6%)
2 Variables Product Demo. This Demo can be applied to any Food with 2 Variables Price Offer.
Party Cake demo with Variable Price based from different Sizes and Flavor.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A LISTING WITH 2 VARIABLES:
1. Click Add Food in the Menu. Choose Variable Product. Fill out the following required fields:
a. Product Title b. Short Description (short sales pitch) c. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Product and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Product and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your product from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your product better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Food Category and Food Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Product is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Dessert then choose Cake as Sub Category. For the Food Type, choose Custom Made.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up the Attributes. Attributes contains the variables that will let you offer varying price for every configuration. Check the Size and click the Arrow Down icon. Check Active?, for the Flavor choose Select All, for the Size choose (Medium, Large and Extra Large), check both Visible on the product page and Use as Variation.
5. Set up the Variations. For the Default Form Values, choose the variable with the lowest price (Vanilla) and (Medium). To set up the price for all the Variations, start from the variable with the lowest up to the highest price or Alphabetically.
For the Dropdown, choose (Medium) and (Any Flavor) and click the Down icon. Check Enable. Input the Regular Price. If your Goods are Limited, check Manage Stock then Input Stock Quantity. You can offer Deals by using the Sale Price.
To set up more Variables, click the Plus icon and follow the same Procedure.
6. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your product which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Food Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
7. Setup Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Food Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your product and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
8. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Product comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Product. If Approved test your Product but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
Black Forest, Chocolate, Strawberry, Ube, Vanilla
Extra Large, Large, Medium
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Food products that can be sold in the Store.
Click and follow the procedure of the Food Listing demo that can be configured similarly to your Goods. If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.