No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Smoothie Simple Product Demo- Cernan Store
Simple Product Demo. This Demo can be applied to any Food Product with 1 configuration and price.
Smoothie Simple Product Demo with Fixed Price.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A SIMPLE PRODUCT LISTING:
1. Click Add Food in the Menu. Choose Simple Product. Fill out the following required fields:
a. Product Title b. Price c. Short Description (short sales pitch) d. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
Fill out Sale Price if you like to offer a Deal. Ensure your default Store Shipping Mode is Shipping by Distance.
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Product and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Product and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your product from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your product better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Food Category and Food Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Product is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Beverage.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your product which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Food Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
5. Set up Delivery Information. Select the Delivery Mode, fill out the Store Location and other related fields. Leave the not applicable field blank.
6. Set up Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Food Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your product and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
7. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Product comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Product. If Approved test your Product but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Food that can be sold in the Store.
Click and follow the procedure of the Food Listing demo that is similar to your Goods. If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.