No products in the cart.
Thank you for shopping at CAREFY Food.
CAREFY protects the Buyer and Vendor against fraudulent transactions to keep online shopping and selling safe and hassle free. CAREFY utilizes an Escrow account which keeps all Payments minimum of 7 days after the Buyer Receive the Goods.
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any Goods that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to CAREFY Digital Marketing Services, 8927 Batong Malake, Los Baños, Laguna.
- Goods refer to the Food items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to CAREFY Food, accessible from https://food.carefy.ph
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Refunds
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The supply of Goods were received in the last 7 days.
- The supply of Goods have not been received by the Buyer.
- The supply of Goods were spoiled, expired and damaged on delivery.
- The supply of Goods are incorrect and missing an item.
- The supply of Goods were undercooked, overcooked, has foreign object and possibly not consumable.
- The supply of Goods delivered to the Buyer are materially different from the description provided by the Vendor in the listing of the Goods.
The following Goods cannot be refunded:
- The supply of Goods are exactly as described in the Listing but does not meet the Buyer expectations.
- The Buyer suddenly decides that he does not want the supply of the Goods (Change of Mind).
The Vendor reserves the right to refuse refunds of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions.
Full, Partial & Non Guaranteed Refunds
If the Buyer is unsatisfied with the Purchase and the Goods is eligible for a Refund, the Buyer can apply one of the below Refund modes:
Full Refund is applicable if the Buyer uses the Bank Transfer Payment and the same banking company with our Escrow account.
Partial Refund is applicable if the Buyer uses Money Transfer, PayPal, PayMaya and a different banking company with our Escrow account. We will deduct the 3rd party’s transaction fee on your payment for the Goods.
Non Guaranteed Refund is applicable if the Buyer uses Cash on Delivery because the Vendor receives the Payment. However, we will do everything to ensure you receive a Refund and if not we may hold Withdrawal, close their store, inform authorities, etc. based on the aggravating circumstances.
CAREFY recommends to use Bank Transfer Payment (same banking company with our Escrow account) for expensive, valuable and Not Verified Vendors. For cheap, less valuable and Verified Vendors, you can use any Payment mode you are comfortable with. Ensure you never bypass the platform because most fraudulent transactions happen outside any platform.
Rights of Buyer & Vendor
We recommend that the Buyer and the Vendor to take photo or evidences of proof of Delivery and Acceptance of the Goods as protection for fraudulent transactions. However, the photo or evidences should be used Internally and never to be published Publicly i.e. in Social Media and websites to promote the Business or humiliate the Vendor.
If the Goods Delivered meets the above Conditions for Returns, the Buyer must inform the Vendor and CAREFY Admin. To Request for a Refund, Click Dashboard > Orders > Refund button. Choose Partial or Full Refund. Fill out the Refund Requests Reason.
The Vendor and Buyer must try to resolve the issue together, fairly and calmly.
The Vendor must answer the Refund Request within 5 days and Failure to do so will Automatically grant the Refund in Favor of the Buyer. To communicate with the Buyer, click Dashboard > Refund > Order ID #. Fill out Add Note, Attachment Name, Attach File, choose Note to customer and Add button.
The message will be sent to the Customer’s registered email. The Customer must respond to the Vendor whether she agrees on the resolution or not using her registered email.
When both the Vendor and the Buyer agrees on the course of action, the Vendor must inform the CAREFY Admin to issue or hold a Refund. Click Dashboard > Refund > Order ID #. Fill out Add Note, Attachment Name, Attach File, Choose Private note and Add button.
CAREFY Admin will contact both Parties using the Refund form to ensure Agreement of the Resolution before Accepting or Rejecting the Refund.
If the Vendor and the Buyer cannot resolve the issue together, either Party can raise the issue to the CAREFY Admin. Both parties will be given a chance to submit evidences to resolve the issue Fairly. The steps is the same with the above wherein, the Refund form and Emails are used to ensure proper tracking, documentation and resolution of the issue. CAREFY Admin will not process Refund outside the Refund system, i.e. Paypal dispute.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://carefy.ph/contact-us
- By phone number: +6349 536 4730
Last updated: April 25, 2021